This Policy does not apply to sites that are accessed via hyperlinks on our site.
List of personal data
A list of personal user data that may be collected, stored and used when working with the site:
- Your first and last name, identification number, address, telephone number, email address or other contact information;
- Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of the site, including duration of visits, page views and navigation paths to the site and more;
- information you enter when you use the services on our site;
- information about settlement transactions, bank accounts, etc;
- information contained in any emails you send to us or through our site, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information you send us and enter when you register on our site.
Purpose of processing personal data
The personal information you provide through the site will be used for the following purposes:
- administration of our website and business;
- personalize our website for you, allowing you to use our services on our website;
- applications, bills and collection reminders;
- sending you messages;
- sending emails that you specifically requested;
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
- handle inquiries and complaints made by or about you about our site;
- ensuring the security of our site and preventing fraud;
- check for compliance with the terms and conditions governing your use of our site (including monitoring personal messages sent through our site's private messaging service);
- as well as other uses.
We also use your personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When we use your personal data for direct marketing (commercial mailings and marketing messages about new products, services and offers that we think will be of interest to you), we include links by which you can unsubscribe from such messages in the future.
Access to your personal data
We may exceptionally disclose your personal information only for the purposes set forth in this Policy to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, etc., and to other entities engaged in similar business activities.
Personal data may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- giving your unambiguous consent to such a transfer;
- the need to make or execute a transaction between us and a third party in your favor;
- the need for the formation and implementation of legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, litigation, etc.);
- where there are important grounds of public interest;
- on reasonable requests from public authorities entitled to request and receive such data and information.
Except as set forth in this Policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
Personal Data Retention Period
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The retention period of your personal data is unlimited. Your personal data is processed for no longer than is necessary in accordance with its legitimate purpose and the purposes defined in this Policy.
When you provide us with your personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
- You can request access to your personal data;
- You can demand that any personal information about you that is incorrect be corrected;
- You have the right to have your personal information deleted;
- You have the right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data mobility;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
In order to exercise these rights, you must contact us in writing at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, please note that some features of the site that require your personal data may be discontinued upon deletion.
This site is not intended or designed for children under the age of 14. The processing of personal data of minors between the ages of 14 and 18 is subject to the consent of their parents (adoptive parents) or guardians.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data, you can contact us, the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or the court.
We inform you that all necessary measures are taken to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, change, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
We use HTTPS data encryption technology from your browser to the videonova.ua website
Unfortunately, we have to admit that transmitting information over the Internet is not always completely secure. Therefore, once we receive your information, we will do our best to protect your personal data.
It is your responsibility to keep the password you use to access our site confidential. We will not ask you for your password (unless you are logged in to our site).
Changes to Policy Terms
The site's policy may change. If so, you should check the site periodically. All changes will be effective as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the site, you agree to be bound by the new terms of this policy as in effect at the time you use the site.
If you have any questions about our Policy, you may contact us at the following address: email@example.com.